If you’d like to become a stronger part of SAYF’s community, consider joining us as a member. SAYF members enjoy a more prominent voice and more active and significant participation in SAYF’s activities than non-members.
What are the Benefits of Membership?
The benefits to becoming a member are:
- An increased sense of ownership in SAYF’s activities and operations
- Discounts on SAYF event registrations
- Discounts at participating local businesses
- Participation in committees that interest you
A discount on the cost of membership is available for participating vendors. To learn more, please contact us.
Who May Become a Member?
To become a member, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must believe in the tenants of Islam (you must be a Muslim)
- You must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States
- You must be 18 years of age or older
How Much Does Membership Cost?
The cost of membership is $100 per year for an individual or $175 per year for a couple and $250 for a family registration.
To renew an existing membership, please click here to be taken to the main Donation form. Fill out your contact information, and then select the Membership type at the bottom of the form.
- Complete the application form. Application form is available Online
- Answer all questions fully and accurately. State that an item is not applicable with “N/A”. If the answer is none, write “None”
- After submission SAYF membership committee will review your application and membership coordinator will contact you by Phone or Email provided in the application notifying you with application acceptance or rejection status.
- After approval SAYF membership committee will reach out to you for payment information. You can pay your membership due by Credit Card (Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal), Check, eCheck and ECH.
- After payment is made a member number will be assigned and provided to the applicant.
- If you have any question regarding your membership status please send an email to email@example.com